Herbed Goat Cheese Dip
Posted On December 17, 2015
Herbs can be used in many different forms. Not only do they add flavor to our foods, but they are also bonuses to our health. This herb enriched goat cheese dip makes a wonderful appetizer.
- 8 oz. goat cheese
- 4 T olive oil
- 3 T plain yogurt
- 2 T chopped fresh chives
- 2 T chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh mint
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- Mix goat cheese, oil and yogurt in a food processor until smooth.
- Transfer to medium bowl.
- Mix in all herbs and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Chill at least an hour before serving.
For more information: Click here to visit Will Clower’s website.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)