Posted On November 13, 2016
Submitted by Sue at HHM. Thank you Sue! What a fantastic way to enjoy a cholesterol lowering food.
- 1 winter squash (acorn or butternut)
- Maple syrup or Honey
- Cut in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- Place cut side down in a covered baking pan with enough water to barely cover the bottom of the pan.
- Bake @ 350 degrees until tender, about 30-45 for acorn squash and about 1 hour for a large butternut squash.
- Test for tenderness with a fork.
- Turn the squash halves over and brush with butter and drizzle with honey or maple syrup.
- Bake for a few more minutes and serve warm.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)