Cranberry Apple Sauce
Posted On November 11, 2019
Cranberries are in season! Give this recipe a try, it’s perfect for your upcoming holiday feast.
- 6 medium apples peeled, cut into small pieces (Gala, and Pacific Rose work well)
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar (start with less and add to taste)
- 2 Tablespoons apple juice or other fruit juice
- Place apples and cranberries in food processor and pulse several times to chop.
- Add sugar and juice; process until pureed.
- Refrigerate 3 hours before serving.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)