Did you freeze some turkey from the holiday feasts? Give this turkey recipe a try. Chicken also works well for the recipe too.
- 6 cups turkey stock
- 1 cup peeled apples, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup cooked turkey, diced
- Simmer stock, apples, onion, salt and curry for 30 minutes.
- Puree in blender. Return to pot.
- Add garlic powder, buttermilk and turkey to the stock.
- Heat just to the boiling point, but do not allow to come to a full boil.
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)