Lemon Rosemary Chicken
Let’s use herbs as much as we can. Not only do
they make a meal delicious they are also good for our health! This recipe was submitted by Kristy at Eckert Seamans. Thank you Kristy!
- 4-6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 Cup boiling water
- 2 Teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive (or vegetable) oil
- 3-4 Sticks fresh rosemary (remove leaves from stems into a cup, then cut up using kitchen shears)
- Fresh ground pepper
Place chicken breasts in a large zip-lok bag.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour into bag with chicken.
Marinate at least 6 hours (it’s best to marinate overnight – the longer you marinate, the more intense the flavors are).
Grill, and enjoy!