Crockpots can be your personal chef while you have to get your work done.
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped mushrooms
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 28 ounces stewed tomatoes
- 15 ½ ounces kidney beans, cooked
- 1 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
- Brown beef, drain fat and put in Crockpot.
- Add rest of ingredients, except kidney beans.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours or on high for 5-6 hours.
- Stir occasionally.
- Add beans about 1 1/2 hours before you serve.